Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Sunday 27 May 2007

92: Kung-Fu Kick

do you love watching mandarin movie? i used to love it. Andy Lau was my favorite mandarin's actor. he's good in gambling and racing. he knows kung-fu very well. btw, talking about kung-fu, i have an unforgettable experience when i was in junior high school at first grade.
one afternoon, i had to attend the rehearsal of flag ceremony at my school. my physics teacher was the trainer. when it was on flag's released, we all together sang "Indonesia Raya" but then one f my friends told a joke, some of us were laughing. the trainer starred angrily. after that, my friends put something on my right hand and then we laughed. suddenly, my teacher took to the air and swung his leg then bum... he landed right in front of me. i was shocked. my friends as well. we were scary. he was mad, upset. he said, "it is our national anthem and you all have to respect it!"
ever since, i never play a joke in any rehearsal.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita