Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Tuesday 4 March 2008

I Love You as a Whole

My dear...
I love you,
I love you everything you are
in bad times and good times
in your weaknesses and strengths
in sick and health
I will always love you
coz I love you as a whole

My dear...
No matter how ugly you are when waking up from slumber
No matter how smell bad you are after doing practice
No matter how sloven you are at work
I will still love you
coz I love as a whole

My dear...
It's not all about how you walk
it's not all about what perfume you wear
It's also not about how you deal with someone
It's all about my feeling...
feeling of love
love for the way you are
coz I love you as a whole


Share:

0 Comments:

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita