Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Wednesday 30 May 2007

83: Where's my helmet?

I always keep tightly every first thing I bought by my own money. I had a helmet, a nice one. it was red and I loved it. one day, it was Saturday and "diligently" I went to office on the day. I didn't know why I put my helmet in the security office. I usually take it into my room. There were many high school students having practicum in the laboratory of my office.
In the morning, my friend and I planned to buy something for lunch. when I wanted to take my helmet, it was disappear! It was gone. I asked the security on duty, and he answered he didn't know whether i put my helmet there or not. I was so disappointed! right away, I realized that I lost it. I was so upset, I bought it by my own money. that was my teaching's salary...oh so sad.
Share:

4 Comments:

dewi said...

helm merah itu ya? ... sayang banget ...

zuhe said...

ya...padahal helmnya baguuus...tp gpp kan dah dapat gantinya, kan dapet dari 'sedap berseri' hehe

ariq zufar aisy said...

waaahhh...moga dapet ganti yg lebih bagus...lain kali hati2 yah...om zuhe:>>

zuhe said...

iya...lain kali bakal hati2 .... btw, namanya sama ya ama ponakan om,namanya ariq juga, ariq arbi surya muda lengkapnya...

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita