Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Saturday 19 May 2007

Daily Note

Friday (they're in love), 18 Mei 2007

wow, what can i say. my beloved sister is engaged! congratz! at first, i didn't know when the engagement day, everyone was silent. i was surprised when my aunts were in the kitchen cooking so many things. i wondered, 'what's going on?', 'why you guys cook many things, what for?'. they just laughed. they asked whether i really do not know or just pretending. "i have no idea", i replied. then my mom told me that this friday is the day. my mom forgot that i didn't join them when they talked about the engagement. i missed that day because i was in my room. i was so tired that time.
when it was on the move, there were unique and a bit funny things occured. the two cultures met in a pretty small room of my house. they spoke two languages which i didn't think they understand each other. they spoke figurative language. what a conversation! they just laughed at the end when their opponent tried to speak the opposite language and then mis-pronuncing.
when the moment came, where both side showed the symbol of this engagement-a pair of rings- i felt something, wow, they are so marvel! the rings are awesome! a platinum with a name inside. my sister looked so wonderful that night and she absolutely deserve! i hope, you will always in the guidance of the mighty Allah, and His bless will always be with you.
then, when it's gonna be me? hehehe...
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita