Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Tuesday 19 June 2007

66: First Flight

When was my first flight? If I am not mistaken it was 2003 . yeah, the first time I went back to Pekanbaru after years in Bandung. I was taken to the airport by my father and he explained me everything about having flown by an airplane. It was fantastic having seen a beautiful scenery up from the plane. my flight was Jatayu and right now it doesn't exist any longer. very nice flight I got.
Share:

2 Comments:

dewi said...

sendirian perginya?

zuhe said...

ya. dan ternyata tidak mnyeramkan seperti kata or2...

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita