Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Monday 4 June 2007

79: 'The Flood'

This one is about my friend. It happened when I was at the second year of junior high school. That morning we studied Bahasa Indonesia. I sat at the second row and a girl named **** was right in front of me. It was in the middle of the teaching-learning process when I felt that something sounded like liquid dropping down. It was clearly liquid under my desk when my foot stepped on. spontaneously, I looked down and I found that It was a yellow-smell liquid best known as urine! O dear God, she's pee in the class! Of course it shook the class. I moved aside. She looked pale then. ashamed maybe. She was taken home by the class leader, and she was absent for a week then. Some said she was ill. We all were warned not to humiliate her at any reason after all.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita