Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Tuesday 26 June 2007

53: Bali Field Study

It was my fantastic time in Bali. lots of joy and laugh.
When I was at the seventh semester, my faculty held a field study in Bali. Wow, Bali is really the island of God, so beautiful. we visited so many places and the most interesting place, in my opinion, is Kintamani and Besakih Temple. There is a unique custom in Kintamani dealing with dead people. They just put the corpses closed to a huge ancient tree. scary. what a smell! (perhaps). My best time in Bali was when we were in Tanjung Benoa and Kuta beach.
Beside visiting the tourism spots, we also had to write something about Bali as a report. I made a paper entitled 'Giving name to children in Balinese society'.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita