Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Tuesday 26 June 2007

52: Crowd Dancing

hmm...
It's a funny story. the first and (maybe) the last time I dance in front of many people. It was in an unforgettable evening when the workshop attendance and its committees including me had diner in a restaurant in Lembang. After having meal, we were entertained by the Sundanese traditional dance and its folk songs. there was a cheerful circumstance moreover some of the audiences moved forward and then dancing. Closed to the end of the show, the "vice" director of SEDC sang a Sundanese song in rock and roll style. to my surprise, my friend pulled me up and dragged me to the arena of dancing. Forcedly I danced with Mr. Chaerun. It was unusual but OK. Some argued that my shaking was not bad.hehe...
hmm...

Share:

4 Comments:

dewi said...

tau gak? waktu kamu nari, aku g berani liat ... takut ketawa ... untung di depanku ada tiang, jd bisa berlindung ...

zuhe said...

oya?hmm..
sayang waktu itu mba ga mau ikutan 'joget', pasti lucu, hehe...

dewi said...

perempuan kan g boleh nari di depan umum ...

zuhe said...

O gitu ya...
sy setuju, perempuan spesial juga harus melakukan hal yang spesial untuk sesuatu yang spesial juga n_^

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita