Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Monday 18 June 2007

69: Authobiography

It's one of my best writing products ever. I wrote my own biography. Wow! for me, it's fantastic. I wrote it when I was in the third year of high school. I wrote about my life, my family, my pals, my love story and my goal. The title is Prince: the unbroken virgin reality. I wrote in Bahasa Indonesia and some of my friends read the book and also wrote their comments about me. This book is the reflection of my life for almost eighteen years.
Share:

2 Comments:

dewi said...

aku suka baca biography ... kapan2 mau juga baca punyamu, kalau diizinkan tentunya ...

zuhe said...

hmm..boleh, tapi bukunya ga tau kemana, tp klu oret2an nya masih ada...tp ntr jd tahu rahasia sy donk...hehe, btw, baca blog ini juga sama kayak baca hidup saya n_*

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita