Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Sunday 3 June 2007

81: Drowning (almost)

It was a holiday when my school held a routine vacation. we visited some lakes in west sumatra. first, we visited 'danau di atas' and danau di bawah in Solok. uniquely, the location of 'danau di atas is below of 'danau di bawah'. actually, those lakes are one split lake.
on the way back, we stepped over to lake Singkarak in Batusangkar, my hometown. we were allowed to swim in the lake. my friends and I swam in the lake side because we didn't know to swim! hehehe... but, step by step, we moved forward until it reached our neck. suddenly, my leg was stuck on something. i didn't know what it was. i guessed it was weeds under the lake. I felt the water was risen up! I was under! hard to breath! scary! I was panic! luckily, one of my friends swam toward me and reached my hand. he pulled me to the lake side. I was terrified. but, after all, my friends laughed at me and made fun on it. I just could smile then. Thanks God!
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita