Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Thursday 31 May 2007

82: The Adventurer?

hmm...am I the adventurer? I don't know. You judge...

First story.
I love to promenade. I love to walk around. when I was in the third year of junior high school, my friend, Nova and I went to dago pakar, the national park in Bandung. that day we got back earlier since there was a management meeting. we started to promenade from dago car station. it was 10 in the morning. the ticket costs Rp.1.750. we walked down the park until noon then suddenly my friend said, "why don't we go to Maribaya?". I replied,"on foot?" "Yes" he said. so, the two of us, 14 years old, went to Maribaya on foot in the bright day, with no any stocks, supplies and provisions. we arrived at Maribaya at 1. and we went back home by angkot via Lembang. so tired but so joyful

Second Story
Still, it was when I was at the third year of junior high school and my partner was the same also, Nova. we had no plan where to go on the weekend so we decided to go to railway station! we took the train to Bandung - Padalarang; Padalarang - Cicalengka; and Cicalengka - Bandung. we were in the train all day long. crazy but make sense

Third Story
It is when I was in the college. My friends planned to have summer camp. then they decided to go camping to Gunung Gede. I joined them. when we were in Cibodas, one of my friends said, "Pal, I have no more energy to go uphill, I stop here. If you want to continue, I'd go home". Then we changed the plan. we camped in Cibodas. and for three days we lived in Cibodas, close to Cibodas National Park.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita