Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Friday 25 May 2007

95: Bike's Fall

it's my story when i was 13. it was january 1996 when my cousin bought me a bike. it was a wonderful one, Federal but what a shame, i wasn't able to ride a bicycle! day by day, i just stared at it! one day, i tried to ride, and i fell and fell again but i kept learning. finally, i succeeded to ride it and i enjoyed very much. i liked to go by riding my cute bicycle.
one time, my friends asked to go to our neighbor village. we planned to kill the time while waiting the break, it was fasting month. the destination village's not so far, just about five kilos but it's uphill. on the way back we rode fast, moreover the road is downhill. we really enjoyed, we went very fast. one moment, i rode my bike hands free, just like a pro finishing the race. my friends had gone faster and further they left me about 10 minutes behind. suddenly, there was a stone right in my way, so spontaneously i pulled the right brake, it meant i stopped the front wheel, and then, Bang... i'd been kissed by the asphalt. i fell from the bike down. i was thrown away from my bike. my arms, my feet, my body were hurt! i'd been lying on the road for about 10 minutes and a moment later my friends came up. they took me to the mosque. we rested for awhile. then we continued going home. at the night, my grandma asked me, what's going on, and i told her how my day was. at the night i couldn't sleep, i just cried out my mom's name...
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita