Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Wednesday 23 May 2007

100 things/people which/who shook me

100: Pretending to be an Englishman

it's a story when i was in college. i am used to loving chatting and having correspondence with others. one time, when i entered a chat room in 'lovemail.com', i got a date named "angel". our conversation ran very well and i introduced myself as Steve, an Englishman who lives in Liverpool, England. she was very attracted knowing me from England and she said, "it is a dream coming true". wow...
after that day, we sent email, and kept communicating. she informed me her real name, Indah Kurnia, and she was a student in ITS, Surabaya. she asked me many things about England and Liverpool and I told her a lot story about "my country". it took a year until i told her the truth about myself, eventually. at first she was very surprised, and disappointed cause i'd been lying. but at the end, she forgave me, and until this time, we still communicate, and she already becomes a wife and she works in Paris now, wow! the city i'd like to be. Indah, i'm terribly sorry. you're one of my best friend.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita