Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Sunday 6 May 2007

from the movie Love Actually

When I get gloomy about the stay of the world, I think about the arrival gate at Heathrow airport. General opinions stated to make out million of the worlds had threat and greed. But I don’t see that, seems to me loves are everywhere. Often it’s particularly not dignified or newsally but it’s always there; fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends.

When the plane hit the twin towers, as far as I know, none of phone call from people on board sent messages of hate or offence, they are all messages of love. If you look for it, I’ve got snicky feeling that Love Actually is All Around.

Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita