Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Thursday 24 May 2007

98: Bald

what should i say?
i don't like to go to barber.
i don't like to cut my hair off.
i don't like to have short hair
i'd prefer the long one
but...
because i'm the obedient so, i cut them off.

when i was in college at early year, the seniors asked me to be hairless, they said,"it is for the togetherness of you all." one thing in my mind, "really? could we build the togetherness through the bald head? it's weird". but i got a hairless head then. it was my first time to be bald, and it was very funny. i looked like a boxer. my head was hairless and my skin was a bit dark, peculiar.
Share:

2 Comments:

ariq zufar aisy said...

iiihh...bald is cute..ko..kayak dede ariq...hehehe

zuhe said...

hmm...berarti sy cute donk...hehe

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita