Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Monday 7 May 2007

My Verses

I walk down this green grass
step by step to get you, marvelous face
sometimes I fall but I'm sure you're the best
and you're already here, right deep in my chest

I know no what to say
'cos my love grows each and everyday
you know I don't tell you a lie
your name is always in my pray

I love when you sit next to me
then my day is perfectly happy
moreover when we watched Spiderman
'though no foods no drinks; No problem

it's so nice when we talk a lot story
about me, you and the whole family.
but one time i run out of memory
the thing i can recover only 'Love Actually'

o ya, I never regret what I did on a Sunday
in the afternoon two days before May
I don't care and no matter what they say
may be that is the price i have to pay

do you remember the Nottin' Hill?
where Hugh plays as Will.
don't you notice it makes me really feel
that my love to you is real

there is a moment when we had lunch together
you and I, face to face in program chamber
I got your egg and cow's skin (?) cut like a dice
you had my fish and that was very pleased

I like to listen the Indonesian songs lately
from Chrisye, Ada, Samsons to Nidji
but no one can even defeat Padi
especially when Fadly sings
'MAHADEWI'

I'm pleasure when you take my chocolate
cause that is straight from the heart,
which represents the sentence 'don't be sad'
cause I'll glad if only you are glad

I don't like very much to drink beer
as much as i don't like seeing you cried a tear
don't you think that isn't so worthed, my dear
hopefully by next time you'll be saying, 'I have no fear'

having chatted with you is my best time ever
despite my hands is tired and my body got fever
but you gotta remember you'll be in my mind forever
even though I am already in hereafter

at last I wanna let you know
that I do love you so
and, I'm not too good in writing rhymes
so, if you don't like just put it in flames.


- in my chamber before my slumber -

Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita