Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Monday 18 June 2007

68: Juvenille Delinquency

Hmm... another bad thing I did when I was a plain teenager. It's about taking something you don't belong to in public area. Shoplifting, people say. Actually this is not a habit or bad disease I have. It's only an adrenalin test.
Once upon a time, when the world was no longer secure. when it needed a heroic young gentleman to save the universe. There were a couple of friend, around 14 and 17, stood in front of a supermarket (apa seeh..ga nyambung deh... hihi ;). There came a dare, "are you brave enough to take a chocolate from the store?". "Why I am not!" I replied. we got in the store confidently just like a rich housewife goes shopping. what will you feel doing something bad you've never done before? hmm... your heart beat fast! By turning my head left and right, silently and quickly I put a chocolate bar into my pocket. Right away, we went out calmly. Then, on the way home, we put out what we had taken. a chocolate bar. the cheap one actually. we laughed out loud but felt guilty then. we didn't eat the chocolate, just starring at. but soon, we returned it back and put on its shelf. That was a single and very first and last time I did such thing. BaDBoY!
Share:

2 Comments:

dewi said...

nakal ternyata ...

zuhe said...

hehehe... dikit... cuma se-kali2 nya kok :D

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita