Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Monday 11 June 2007

74: First Job Interview

What will you do if you are called up to attend a job interview at a quiet big company while you have been acclaimed to get a job in a government institution?
It was me who felt that confusing in choosing those good facts. at the moment, I decided to have the interview for answering my curiosity how it would be and it went very nice. I was asked some questions about my identity, my personality and my opinion about many things. the interviewer was nice and friendly. I would take the job if I hadn't been accepted in my current work.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita