Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Sunday 24 June 2007

58: Wanted

Hmm.. it was my childhood age when my father and the whole big family looked for me. It was a bright sunday afternoon in my village when my friends were offering me to go around. I said yes, and we went around by riding his truck then. we had a lot fun. It was nine at the evening when we returned and there were a lot of people in -might say-town hall. in fact, they were looking for me, they thought I was lost and being kidnapping. When I got down from the truck, my mom ran toward me and hugged me then. I was just surprised, 'what's going on..'
indeed, I didn't tell my mom first that I would go around with my friend. she looked so worried. I ungderstood when I heard the rumour that some of boys of the village were lost. I was taken home by my father and then he got angry. the big one, one of two of his biggest angry ever!
I just scared at night, My father was angry with me in front of my big family. I admitted that I was wrong going without permission. I was ten. so, you guys, ask your mom permission before leaving the house. It was a lesson to be learnt.
Share:

2 Comments:

dewi said...

nakal lagi kan?

zuhe said...

hehehe...namanya juga anak-anak;-)

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita