Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Wednesday 6 June 2007

78: Translator

This is not about something funny, tragedy or admiring someone. This is just about being a trend setter. I bought a translator when I was in the high school, the cheap one but nice and it was very useful when I was in college. I didn't know whether my friends had seen it before or not, in fact, they were amazed by that little thing. They said it would make our assignment in translating much easier and faster. Ever since, most of my friends bought the translator. generally they bought the best one. So, I was supposed to got royalty from The Alfalink Company for promoting their product. Hehe... silly thought.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita