Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Wednesday 13 June 2007

73: Chemistry

This is one of science subject that really has connection with my life. I don't know whether it is incidence or coincidence, but one thing for sure it affects my life. Why? first time learned this subject, I kinda like this subject, but it turned down when I was at the third grade of high school taught by an (in my opinion) unpleasant teacher. I hated it! Maybe, I hated the way she taught us. She focused on two or three students who really understand and ignored the rest including me!



But then, this subject comes into my life again, and again brought by the people surround me and to my surprise I got a job in an institution working in science education. My youngest sister finishing his high school plans to take chemistry as her subject in the college later. When I asked why she's willing to take this subject, she simply answered it, "I love it and to me it is interesting". I hope you got what you want,dear, and hopefully it is what you need. Besides, some people I know take chemistry as their subject as well. My best friend flew to Singapore to learn chemistry at NUS. Kak Anggra is graduated from Unpad and takes chemistry as her subject too. So what make those people interest in this complicated thing?



Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita