Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Tuesday 19 June 2007

67: I Got Served

Do you believe in karma? well, I do. I have experienced a bad thing after doing something bad. My friends and I went to Siliwangi stadium for watching Persib v Persija in a sunny afternoon. We had waited fro this match since long time ago. It's a big match, a classic one. Unfortunately, we had no tickets. It was sold out a months before! Hoping got a ticket from the brokers, we determined to go to Siliwangi no matter what. Since it's an important match, there were so many bobotoh. We looked for the brokers but they offered the ticket at double cost. we looked around but still, there were no tickets then we took a rest in a roadside. A moment later, there was an announcement shouting that someone had lost his wallet. Spontaneously, I yelled, "Ehh..take care your own pocket, dude!". "Fed up!" I implied peevishly. Suddenly, I looked up at my bag and its zipper was open! O god. I checked it up and I found that my wallet was gone. It had been stolen. My friends laughed at me and made fun of it. I just surprised. I went to the police station and reported it. I lost my money and some important letters. I really got served. Karma.
Share:

2 Comments:

dewi said...

kasihan deh zu ...

zuhe said...

iya..sayang sekali, padahal isinya banyak, duitnya sih dikit tp yg lain2nya...

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita