Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Friday 10 August 2007

if only

Dear,
I Love You,
I love you since the first time I met you
I wouldn't allow myself to through this feeling until today
I was always thinking ahead
making decision without a fear
today, because of you
what I learnt from you
every choice I made was different
and my life has completely changed
and I'm aware if I do that
I'm living my life fully
Doesn't matter if I have five minutes
or fifty years...

dear,
if not for you, if not for today
I would never know love at all
so thank you for being a person
who taught me to love
and to be loved...
Share:

1 Comments:

dewi said...

g ngerti bagian ini:
"I wouldn't allow myself to through this feeling until today"
artinya apa zu?

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita