Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Monday 25 February 2008

I'm Back

hi..
finally i'm back. i was ill a week ago. fever and quite serious sore throat. i got my throat bleeding. doctor said it was caused by high temperature of my body. i wasn't able to have meals for few days. it was torturing me most. Actually, my dad and my sister were ill too. my house was just like a hospital. at the same time, the three of us laid down in our common room. it is my family tradition to use the common room when one of family members is not feeling well. My mom was nursing us. Thanks mom, I love you.
when i laid down for four days, i just slept all day long. but in the afternoon, i watched my favorite comedy, OB. it's been weeks i do not watch the show. the latest story tells that Mail (Daus Separo) dates Susi, Sayuti ex girl friend. wow! i was surprised. and they have no shame to show their fondness in public. consequently, Sayuti turns to be blue. feeling hurt. The public was divided into two blocks. those who support Mail-for the reason that it is oke to date Susi and those who back up Sayuti and show their sympathique. awesome story!

Share:

0 Comments:

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita