Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Monday 16 July 2007

3: Graduation Day

hmm...yup, this is the day where I'm so proud of myself. The graduation day. May 25, 2006. I was representing my faculty to be awarded by the rector. It was so fantastic moment in my life. it was the result of my hard work (did I?).
The day before I had to attend the rehearsal since I got the chance to represent my faculty but I had a job interview in Sampoerna. So, you know what happen on the day, yup, I looked a bit awkward. But generally, every thing ran very well, I got the first turn to be awarded. wow. it all started from me. wow. the thing that makes me really happy is the governor of West Java, Mr. Danny Setiawan witnessed my graduation day.
What a day!. that day I felt like in bliss, I made my parents proud of having me. Thanks all!.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita