Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Monday 9 July 2007

36: Sister-Brotherhood Relationship

It's maybe my unique side. I have unique relationships with someone, mostly a girl, we just like sister and brother, they call me 'kakak/aa' and I call them 'adek' or I cal them 'kaka' and they call me 'dek'. but, it always ends when I am graduated. When I was in primary school, There were 'uni Rita and uni Yul'. we were so closed. I heard they already got married, congrats. I got two when I was in high school, sadly I don't know how they are right now. wish they are happy always.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita