Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Tuesday 3 July 2007

47: Persib Bandung

Persib is a local football club in Bandung, Indonesia. The club is one of the best club in Indonesian League history. Maung Bandung-the nick name of this club- was established in 1933.
People always wonder me why I give my support to Persib while I am not a Sundanese. I always answer them that I love football very much and I live in Bandung and I love this city.
Persib has its fanatic supporter called Bobotoh. One of the major Bobotoh community is Viking Persib Club well-known with its slogan, "Persib Sang Penakluk"-Persib the conqueror.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita