Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Saturday 14 July 2007

10: The Crash

I looked for a Persib jersey that morning. it was around 10.30 when I decided to go back home from the shop, villour. I was caught by traffic jam in Jl. Gegerkalong Hilir. I rode my motorcycle in right lane. I was speeding since the opposite way was totally empty. suddenly, a car in front of me turned right without lighting. I was shocked and the front tyre of my motor hit the car. I was thrown away for meters and my motor slided on the road and smacked an old man walking in the roadside. the old man got a broken leg and I just got a scratch in my body. fortunately, the driver of the car didn't leave us. he took me and the old man to the hospital. I called my parents and they were shocked. they thought I was in very bad condition. according to the deal, the driver had to pay the cost for the hospital while my family had to be responsible for the healing after all. it took a year until the old man is quiet fine. I'm terribly sorry.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita