Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Saturday 14 July 2007

7: Final Paper Test

one of my big days. the day where I had to present my paper. i couldn't sleep the night before. it was very tough for me and I was so nervous. in the morning, there were issues who are gonna be the examiners. the gossip said that Prof. Chaedar and Prof. Dudih would be the examiners. the rumor was not quiet true, Mr. Dudih's not in charge.
at first, I was tested by Mr. Iwan then Mr. Kunkun and Mr. Chaedar. when I was getting out of the room, I was so happy and relieved. at noon, we were announced that all of us passed the test and awarded Sarjana Sastra. Thanks God.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita