Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Tuesday 10 July 2007

31: Math

I love this subject since I was in junior high school though it is not my favorite one. Actually, my favorite subject is history. I used to learn 'PSPB' stands for Pendidikan Sejarah Perjuangan Bangsa. Back to math, I have fabulous experience when I was in high school. I participated in International Mathematics Olympic for Bandung level two years in row representing my high school. I was in tenth and twentieth. not bad. I also ever represented my high school in 'Cepat Tepat Matematika' and my team failed in semi beaten by SMUN 1 Cirebon which finally won the event. The participants are from DKI and West Java. not bad.
Ever since, I turned to be a celebrity among the teachers and they always backed me up. one time, I made a mistake to my math teacher, but she spontaneously was angry to my friend. I realy felt guilty. sorry buddy.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita