Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Tuesday 10 July 2007

29-28-27-26: Irwan - Rifqi - Ani - Rahmat

They are my best buddy since college. I am so closed with them. They know me very well and so do I. Irwan a.k.a Bonex is Javanese, to be exact he's from Lumajang. He sometimes teaches me his language. He's good in playing bass.
Rifqi a.k.a Boqir is a rapper.hmm... wassup bro?
Ani a.k.a Boni a.k.a 'Ndut is a girl from Palasari, M.Thoha. She is Rifqi's sweetheart since we were busy in ESA-English Students Association. She's clever, mostly in Ms. Linda's lectures.
Rahmat a.k.a Otong is quiet unique species. hehe. he's so unique. weird. we love Radiohead actually he introduced me about the band.
They mean a lot to me. May our friendship will last forever.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita