Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Wednesday 11 July 2007

12: Being Expelled

Again. The first and the last. Another story about custom and culture differentiation. It was early time I lived in Bandung. When bu Elly-if I’m not mistaken-taught the class, there was something funny occurred and the class laughed out loud. She didn’t mind at first. Then Ms.Elly continued to give the lesson. She stood next to me. When she was educating us, some of the guys in back row keeps laughing and I just smiled to see that. Suddenly, Ms. Elly hit me on my shoulder using her text book and yelled me to leave the class. I was shocked, everyone was, too. I didn’t know if I did something wrong. Is it a big mistake to smile seeing a ridiculous attitude? Leaving the class I went to the mosque. At the end, I apologized to Ms.Elly and promised her that it would be the last time.

Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita