Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Monday 16 July 2007

2: Anggraeni Kusumadewi

If someone were to ask me to use a phrase to describe this intelligent lady, it would be "public's sweet heart"; being loved by every body. With that in mind, I thank God given me this opportunity to know her. Every path I walked down with is the best gift of my life. Each and every moment with her is wonderful. To me, she's like an angel that heaven sent me. The goddess of my fairy tale. With all her goodness and weaknesses, I put my heart in.

Then...
What makes a man falling in love with someone? I guess the answer is common, standard. In my case, I just feel that I'll be happy with her and I also feel that I have the capability to make her feel the same way. That's all.

*dear, I really want to spend the rest of my life with you, no matter what. but, eventually the decision maker is Him and the thing I can do is making the effort and praying. 'May God destine us to be'.*
Share:

4 Comments:

dewi said...

hmmmm, senangnya jadi nomor dua ...

dewi said...

wow, look at us now, finally we have each other ...
each day with you is heaven ... you really are the best friend I've ever had ... I love you, dear hubby ...

dewi said...

ibuk jelek

dewi said...

Daaaan, sekarang sudah lebih dari 12 tahun berlalu, anaknya sudah bisa nulis komen iseng di atas, hehe. Terima kasih sudah bersama-sama berjalan sejauh ini dan mari terus berjalan bersama ...

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita