Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Wednesday 11 July 2007

14: Sastra as Major

It is a big step in my life when I decided to take Sastra/literature/ as my major in college. At first, I applied for architecture at ITB. I love this subject and I want to be an architect. actually everything turn out when I had bad mark on science subject when I graduated from high school. I just lost my spirit to continue my study in science. I preferred social subject at the moment. I chose sastra at last because of hiding numbers. I didn’t want my mind complicated by such thing any more and any longer. Silly reason actually. But I really enjoyed then and I got a fine job after graduating though I do not really master my subject. I never regret.

Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita