Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Wednesday 4 July 2007

39: Class Dismissed

There are a lot types of lecturer. Some are friendly and some are not. When I was in the third semester, one of my lecturer teaching Indonesian History, rule the class in different way, a bit too strong. At first day of class, he told us some agreements then he applied it only one way. There was a case when he broke his own rule. a point of the agreement is the student may come late for 15 minutes only but the lecturer is 30 minutes. one time, my buddy Adit was late for about 20 minutes and Mr.Nobita-his popular name among students- sentenced him not join the class. without asking the reason he just put the student out. Few weeks later, he came late for about an hour and easily he asked us to get into the class to have today's lecture. The class leader asked him about the agreement and he said, "I was late for a reason, I was so busy and anyone who does not agree, I please to leave the class."
Certainly, some of my friends-Adit included- and I left the class because we couldn't accept his reason. so injustice. unfair. the six of us just watched the others were watching us leaving the class. To me and the lads, the class was over. at first, there was a thought if it would impact to our mark or he wouldn't allow to pass this lecture.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita