Welcome Benvenuto Assalamualaikum Bienvenue Selamat Datang hua-nyíng-gua-nglín Willkommen Bienvenido Sugeng-Rawuh hwangyong-hamnida Wilujeung-Sumping Welkom Velkommen Aloha Salamaik-Datang Sawasdee

Monday 2 July 2007

50: Zikrina Nurdiah

Riri, her nick name, is my best since my mom delivered me. wow. yup, we were born in the same hospital, same room, same bed and just separated by three days. She and I grew up together. We went to the same kindergarten, same primary school and same high school.
And when I moved to Bandung, she did too but she moved to Kalimantan, Pontianak to be exact. We still keep in touch, she's in Batam right now and may be she's gonna marry to Mega, our friend in junior high school. Congrats, you guys.
Share:

0 Comments:

Blog Archive

c'est moi

Member of

1minggu1cerita